GENERAL PRACTITIONER - ALICE SPRINGS
Central Australian Aboriginal Congress (Congress) has over 40 years' experience providing comprehensive primary health care for Aboriginal people living in Central Australia. Congress is seeking a General Practitioner who is interested in making a genuine contribution to improving health outcomes for Aboriginal people.
This position is based in Alice Springs with a town of 27,000 people, with good access to good schools, flights, amenities.
- Base salary between $179,818 and $208,556 depending on experience (includes district allowance)
- Paid annual leave 6 weeks plus 1 week paid professional development leave
- Flexible working conditions
- Medicare incentive scheme
- NFP salary sacrifice up to $30,000 pa
- General Practice Rural Incentives Program (as at 1 November 2016). Congress operates in MM6 and MM7 regions, providing access to annual gross payments of up to $35K and $60K respectively depending on performance.
- Working with a large team of general practitioners
- Access to Congress provided selected medical services at no cost for self and eligible family..
Applications Close: 31 DECEMBER 2017
Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
For more information on the position please contract, Medical Director, Sam Heard 0438 556 050 or email@example.com.