Female Identified Position
- Base salary: $100,971.00 - $108,459.00 (p.a)
- Total effective package: $123,975.00 - $132,326.00 (p.a)
- Full-Time - 2 year Fixed Term Contract
Alukura Midwives deliver best evidence-based and culturally safe midwifery care to Aboriginal women and women having an Aboriginal baby, living in the Congress Health Service Area.
Upon Implementation of the Alukura Midwifery Group Practice (MGP), the Midwife will transition to providing care during the continuum of the woman's pregnancy, labour and birth and postnatal journey including participating in an on-call roster, with an allocated case load.
- Generous salary packaging
- A strong commitment to Professional Development
- Family friendly conditions
- Relocation assistance (where applicable)
- District allowance
*Total effective package includes: base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, and estimated tax saving from salary packaging options.
For more information on the position please contact Maternity Services Coordinator, Lisa Charmer on 89 532727