REMOTE AREA NURSE/ABORIGINAL HEALTH PRACTITIONER
BASED IN SANTA TERESA
- Base salary: $73,827.00 - $108,459.00 (p.a)
- Total effective package: $92,022.00 - $132,326 (p.a)
- Fulltime, 2 year maximum term contract
The Remote Area Nurse/Aboriginal Health Practitioner works within a multidisciplinary team to provide culturally appropriate comprehensive primary health care and emergency care to the Santa Teresa Community.
The position participates in an after-hours on-call roster for medical emergencies, accompanied by a Support Worker.
As well as a wonderful lifestyle and rewarding work, Congress offers the following:
- Competitive salaries
- Six (6) weeks annual leave
- 9.5% superannuation
- Generous salary packaging
- A strong commitment to Professional Development
- Family friendly conditions
- Relocation assistance (where applicable)
- District allowance
For more information on the position please contact Clinic Manager Jason King on 89560911.