Expressions of Interest - General Practitioner
Based in Alice Springs
- Base salary: $194,454 - $224,445 (p.a.)
- Total effective package: $231,898 - $265, 344 (p.a.)
- Full-time, part-time and casual positions available
General Practice Rural Incentives Program - Congress operates in Alice Springs (MM6) and more Remote (MM7) regions, providing Medical Practitioners access to annual additional Medicare Benefits Schedule (MBS) payments of between $16K to $35K in town based locations
Central Australian Aboriginal Congress not only offers rewarding career options, but a wide range of employee benefits including;
- Competitive salaries
- Six (6) weeks' annual leave
- 9.5% superannuation
- Generous salary packaging
- A strong commitment to Professional Development
- Family friendly conditions
- Access to the Congress health services for you and your family at no cost
- Relocation assistance (where applicable)
- District allowance and Remote Benefits
- Medicare Incentive Scheme
About the role
The General Practitioner provides culturally safe GP services within a comprehensive primary health care framework across all sections of Congress' Health Services Division, operating in our Alice Springs clinics.
The GP position(s) work within a multidisciplinary team practising interesting and complex medicine. With substantial supports and collegiate networks available including visiting specialists, this role is integral to ensuring clinical leadership, cultural integrity and high standards of clinical care.
For more information regarding the available positions please contact the Medical Director, Sam Heard on # 0438 556 050 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Expressions of Interests and Ongoing Applications are Welcome.
*Total effective package includes base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, and estimated tax saving from salary packaging options.