Remote Area Nurse (Women's and Children's Health)
- Base Salary: $105,592 - $113,412 (p.a.)
- Total Effective Package: $129,956 - $138,677 (p.a.)*
- Full Time, 2 Year Maximum Term Contract
- Female Identified Positon
Central Australian Aboriginal Congress not only offers rewarding career options, but a wide range of employee benefits including;
- Competitive salaries
- Six (6) weeks' annual leave
- 9.5% superannuation
- Generous salary packaging
- A strong commitment to Professional Development
- Access to the Congress health services for you and your family at no cost
- Relocation assistance (where applicable)
- District allowance and Remote Benefits
About the role
The Remote Area Nurse (Women's and Children's Health) works within a multidisciplinary team to provide culturally appropriate health care including women's and children's health services to Aboriginal women and children living in Santa Teresa. The position participates in a 24 hours / 7 day on-call roster for medical emergencies.
For more information on the position please contact Santa Teresa Clinic Manager, Geraldine Ashby on (08) 8956 0911 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Total effective package includes: base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, and estimated tax saving from salary packaging options.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.