Expressions of Interest - Aboriginal Health Practitioner/ Registered Nurse/ Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
- Base Salary: $64,857 - $101,361 (p.a.)
- Total Effective Package: $82,019 - $124,410 (p.a.)*
- Multiple Positions Available
- Full-Time. Part-Time & Casual contracts available
Central Australian Aboriginal Congress not only offers rewarding career options, but a wide range of employee benefits including;
- Competitive salaries
- Six (6) weeks' annual leave
- 9.5% superannuation
- Generous salary packaging
- A strong commitment to Professional Development
- Access to the Congress health services for you and your family at no cost
- Relocation assistance (where applicable)
- District allowance and Remote Benefits
About the role
We are looking for Aboriginal Health Practitioners, Endorsed Enrolled Nurses and Registered Nurses to join our Clinic Teams.
The positions will work within a multidisciplinary team and is integral to ensuring cultural integrity and high standards of clinical care and client flow.
Occasional weekend and public holiday shifts are an inherent requirement of the position.
For more information on the position please contact HR on 08 8951 0930 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 3rd July 2020
*Total effective package includes: base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, and estimated tax saving from salary packaging options.