Expressions of Interest - Remote Area Nurse
There's never been a better time to go remote
Are you an experienced RN looking for your next 3-6 month contract?
There's never been a better time to go remote.
Help support people from the world's oldest living culture while experiencing work and life in a small remote community in one of the most spectacular regions of Australia.
Central Australia is free of COVID-19 community transmissions and offers a safer alternative in the current pandemic environment.
Congress offers opportunities in remote nursing, complete with transition to primary and remote support.
- Provide primary health care including emergency care, chronic disease management and prevention for remote residents and visitors
- Participate in the after-hours on-call roster for after-hours medical emergencies accompanied by on-call support worker
- 3-month contracts are available, but 6 months is preferred
- A current AHPRA RN registration with at least 2 years' experience
- A current driver's licence
- Working with Children Clearance & recent Police Clearance
- Critical care or remote experience an advantage.
- Flights and quarantine accommodation costs. Your accommodation in the community is also provided
- Salaries starting at $105,593 p.a. (pro rata), $54.15 per hour
- Generous salary packaging and Remote Area Leave
- A supportive, low COVID-19 risk nursing environment
As an Aboriginal community-controlled health service, Congress provides comprehensive primary healthcare that is culturally responsive and provided in consultation with local health boards.
For more information on the positions, please contact Team Leader - Remote Response, Rory McGrath-Swan on email@example.com or Medical Director, Sam Heard on (08) 8951 4458 or firstname.lastname@example.org