NDIS Section Manager
- Base Salary: $102,628 - $121,329 (p.a.)
- Total Effective Package: $125,823 - $146,679 (p.a.)*
- Full-Time, Continuous contract
- Aboriginal Identified Position
Central Australian Aboriginal Congress not only offers rewarding career options, but a wide range of employee benefits including:
- Competitive salaries
- Six (6) weeks' annual leave
- 9.5% superannuation
- Generous salary packaging
- A strong commitment to Professional Development
- Access to the Congress health services for you and your immediate family at no cost
- Relocation assistance (where applicable)
- District allowance and Remote Benefits
About the role
The NDIS Section Manager will strategically progress organisational readiness for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) whilst ensuring efficient and effective services are underpinned by a culture of respect and collaboration across relevant Divisions of Congress.
This role will build internal capacity, coordinating the team, and effectively collaborate across the organisation to ensure successful implementation of NDIS. This program will ensure that all Aboriginal people eligible for the NDIS are aware of the scheme, access an evidence-informed assessment, receive a culturally appropriate plan and ultimately, the services and supports that they need.
Continuous systems enhancement, service improvement and growth of Congress will be achieved through strong leadership and support to staff through a period of change and transition. This role will contribute to and implement program goals and ensure that individual plans ultimately strengthen all life areas of individuals, children and families within Congress NDIS services.
For more information on the position, please contact General Manager Child Youth and Family Services Carolyn Renehan on (08) 8951 4401 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Monday, 6 July 2020
*Total effective package includes: base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, and estimated tax saving from salary packaging options.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.