Renal Care Coordinator
- Base Salary: $78,975 - $103,642 (p.a.)
- Total Effective Package: $97,763 - $126,954 (p.a.)*
- Full-time, continuous contract
Central Australian Aboriginal Congress not only offers rewarding career options, but a wide range of employee benefits including;
- Competitive salaries
- Six (6) weeks' annual leave
- 9.5% superannuation
- Generous salary packaging
- A strong commitment to Professional Development
- Access to the Congress health services for you and your family at no cost
- Relocation assistance (where applicable)
- District allowance and Remote Benefits
About the role
We are looking for a Renal Care Coordinator to join our team.
The Renal Care Coordinator works collaboratively with Aboriginal clients and health professionals to provide culturally safe multidisciplinary and integrated care services for clients with complex chronic conditions including end-stage renal disease.
For more information on the position please contact Integrated Health Services Manager, Claudia Griffiths on (08) 8958 4511 or Claudia.firstname.lastname@example.org
*Total effective package includes: base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, and estimated tax saving from salary packaging options.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.