- Base Salary: $75,991 - $100,269 (p.a.)
- Total Effective Package: $95,155 - $124,020 (p.a.)*
- Full-Time, Up to 3 Month Maximum Term Contract
Central Australian Aboriginal Congress not only offers rewarding career options, but a wide range of employee benefits including;
- Competitive salaries
- Six (6) weeks' annual leave
- 9.5% superannuation
- Generous salary packaging
- A strong commitment to Professional Development
- Access to the Congress health services for you and your family at no cost
- Relocation assistance (where applicable)
- District allowance and Remote Benefits
About the role
The Project Officer will undertake a time-limited project to develop a Central Australian Regional Implementation Plan for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander diabetic foot complications. The Project Officer will develop a baseline data report including identifying the current burden and service gaps, as well as facilitate input to the Plan from a broad range of stakeholders including: community, clinicians, government and non-government organisations. This project is part of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Diabetic Foot Complications program being undertaken at a national level though the South Australian Health and Medical Research Institute.
For more information on the position please contact Health Policy Advisor, Anne Mooney on (08) 8959 4716 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Total effective package includes: base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, and estimated tax saving from salary packaging options.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.