Remote SEWB Caseworkers
Ntaria and Santa Teresa
- Base Salary: $61,074 - $93,657.50 (p.a.) pro-rata
- Total Effective Package: $77,800 - $115,819 (p.a.)* pro rata
- Part-Time (22½ hours a week), 1 year Maximum Term contract
- Aboriginal identified position
Central Australian Aboriginal Congress not only offers rewarding career options, but a wide range of employee benefits including;
- Competitive salaries
- Six (6) weeks' annual leave
- 9.5% superannuation
- Generous salary packaging
- A strong commitment to Professional Development
- Access to the Congress health services for you and your family at no cost
- Relocation assistance (where applicable)
- District allowance and Remote Benefits
About the role
We are looking for Remote SEWB Caseworkers to join our team. There is one position at Ntaria, one at Santa Teresa and one at Mutitjulu.
The Remote Social and Emotional Wellbeing (SEWB) Caseworkers work with a multi-disciplinary team to provide integrated, culturally responsive and safe mental health, drug and alcohol support and case-management to clients living in surrounding communities.
Regular travel to remote communities is an inherent requirement of the position.
For more information on the position contact Japhin Nyengera on 0427 131 533 or email@example.com
*Total effective package includes: base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, and estimated tax saving from salary packaging options.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.