Regional Care Coordinator
- Base Salary: $78,975 - $103,642 (p.a.)
- Total Effective Package: $97,562 - $126,954 (p.a.)*
- Full-time, ongoing contract
Central Australian Aboriginal Congress not only offers rewarding career options, but a wide range of employee benefits including;
- Competitive salaries
- Six (6) weeks' annual leave
- 9.5% superannuation
- Generous salary packaging
- A strong commitment to Professional Development
- Access to the Congress health services for you and your family at no cost
- Relocation assistance (where applicable)
- District allowance and Remote Benefits
About the role
We are looking for a Regional Care Coordinator to join our team.
The Care Coordinator works collaboratively with clients, general practitioners, clinic staff and other health service providers, to provide appropriate multidisciplinary care services for Aboriginal people with chronic conditions to optimise health outcomes.
Specifically, the role enables Aboriginal people with chronic health conditions living in Congress Remote Health Service communities access to coordinated and integrated planning, development and delivery of culturally safe primary health care services.
For more information on the position, please contact Integrated health Services Manager, Claudia Griffiths on (08) 8958 4511 or email@example.com.
*Total effective package includes: base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, and estimated tax saving from salary packaging options.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.