Senior Manager - Remote Services
- Base Salary: $118,872 - $135,895 (p.a)
- Total Effective Package: $143,938 - $162,922 (p.a.)*
- Full-time Maximum Term Contract
Central Australian Aboriginal Congress not only offers rewarding career options, but a wide range of employee benefits including;
- Competitive salaries
- Six (6) weeks' annual leave
- 9.5% superannuation
- Generous salary packaging
- A strong commitment to Professional Development
- Access to the Congress health services for you and your family at no cost
- Relocation assistance (where applicable)
- District allowance and Remote Benefits
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Manager - Remote Services to join our team.
The Senior Manager - Remote Services is a senior clinical position providing leadership and supervision to remote clinic managers. This is to ensure all resources are effectively managed and services are well coordinated in the delivery of high quality comprehensive and culturally safe primary health care and attainment of key performance indicators.
For more information on the position, please contact the Medical Director, Sam Heard on 08 8951 4458 or email@example.com
*Total effective package includes: base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, and estimated tax saving from salary packaging options.
- For more information about jobs at Congress visit www.caac.org.au/hr