Early Childhood Educator - Preschool Readiness Program
- Base Salary: $61,074 - $66,183 (p.a.)
- Total Effective Package: $78,519 - $84,217 (p.a.)*
- Full-Time, Maximum Term Contract until November 2021
- Aboriginal Identified Position
Central Australian Aboriginal Congress not only offers rewarding career options, but a wide range of employee benefits including;
- Competitive salaries
- Six (6) weeks' annual leave
- 9.5% superannuation
- Generous salary packaging
- A strong commitment to Professional Development
- Access to the Congress health services for you and your family at no cost
- Relocation assistance (where applicable)
- District allowance and Remote Benefits
About the role
We are looking for an Early Childhood Educator to join our team.
The Early Childhood Educator delivers quality education and care to children in accordance with National Quality Standards and Early Years Learning Framework based on the Abecedarian Approach Australia (3a) early childhood model. The role supports the operation and functioning of the Preschool Readiness Program through working as a team member to provide developmental support, learning support, and cultural support for children in a preschool environment. Liaising with families, providing support, and building relationships on a daily basis.
For more information on the position please contact Child Care Centre Manager, Ruth Wilson on 8951 4499 or Ruth.firstname.lastname@example.org
*Total effective package includes: base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, and estimated tax saving from salary packaging options.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.