- Base Salary: $104,949 - $124,059 (p.a.)
- Total Effective Package: $128,412 - $149,723 (p.a.)*
- Full-time, 12 month contract with the possibility of this becoming ongoing dependant on continued funding
Central Australian Aboriginal Congress not only offers rewarding career options, but a wide range of employee benefits including;
- Competitive salaries
- Six (6) weeks' annual leave
- 9.5% superannuation
- Generous salary packaging
- A strong commitment to Professional Development
- Access to the Congress health services for you and your family at no cost
- Relocation assistance (where applicable)
- District allowance and Remote Benefits
About the role
We are looking for a general Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist to join our headspace team.
The headspace Psychologist works within a multidisciplinary team providing early intervention support to young people aged 12-25 years. This position delivers evidence-based short-term psychological interventions to young people with mild to moderate mental health issues within a clinical governance framework.
For more information on the position please contact headspace Clinic Manager, Michael Lawton on 0409 929 294 or email@example.com.
*Total effective package includes: base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, and estimated tax saving from salary packaging options.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.