- Base Salary: $61,074 - $66,183 (p.a.)
- Total Effective Package: $77,800 - $83,498 (p.a.)*
- Full-Time, Maximum Term contract
Central Australian Aboriginal Congress not only offers rewarding career options, but a wide range of employee benefits including;
- Competitive salaries
- Six (6) weeks' annual leave
- 9.5% superannuation
- Generous salary packaging
- A strong commitment to Professional Development
- Access to the Congress health services for you and your family at no cost
- Relocation assistance (where applicable)
- District allowance and Remote Benefits
About the role
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team.
The primary focus of the Administrative Assistant position is the provision of a reception service, the management of client data collection and the provision of administrative support for Youth Programs within the Youth and Family Services Section.
The Administrative Assistant position is co-located with the Back on Track Program, the Youth Outreach Team and the Youth Detention Team within the Youth and Family Services Section of Congress.
For more information on the position please contact Youth and Families Manager - Fiona Haddon on 08 7928 8889 or email@example.com .
*Total effective package includes: base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, and estimated tax saving from salary packaging option
** Please apply through our website at www.caac.org.au/hr **